11 Mart 2012 Pazar

An Adventure in England


    It was a hot July day. My friend, whose name is Cansu, was staying with us since it was holiday. We almost could not sleep until the midnight, for we had a lot of things to talk about. However, me and Cansu were going to England the next day. For this reason, my mother woke us up early in the morning. Although we were so sleepy, we both got ready to go to the airport to catch our plane. As soon as we had breakfast, Cansu and I took our luggage to the car. My father helped us carry the luggage.
    It was about 8 a.m. My father gave us a ride. I was both exicited and agitated, since it would be my first holiday away from my family. Yet, I felt confident, because my best friend was by my side. After a long ride, we arrived airport. I gave my father a big hug before I got on the plane. Once I got on the plane I felt that I missed my family. To resist my tears, I listened some musics to become cheerful.
    After two hours, we landed London in a safe way. Immediately, I called my parents to inform them about this situation. Then, Cansu and I took a taxi to go to our dormitory. When we came to the dormitory, we went our room and settled our clothes into the wardrobe. Then, we went out to go to school. When we came to the classroom, a blond and a tall woman smiled and showed us some places where we could sit. That day, we met a large number of people who came from different countries. We had lunch with our new friends and took some photographs as a souvenir.
    At the end of the first day of the school, Cansu suggested going for shopping to Oxford Street. Although I was rather tired, I could not resist her suggestion. The weather was so nice that it seemed like all people were on the street. Due to this, we had difficulty in finding a free taxi cab. Then, we decided to get on the bus. We asked the driver where the Oxford Street was. He said that he would let us know when he got closed there. Then, the bus started to get crowded. Afterwards, I realized that the driver forgot to inform us about the address.
   We decided to get off the bus. While we were walking down the street, Cansu realized that she had forgotten her bag in the bus. When I heard that bad news, I felt miserable since I had put my purse into her bag either. Since we did not have any money, we could not know what to do at that time. We even did not know where we were. We were completely lost. Cansu started to be panic. However, I kept being calm. In the end, we saw a Turkish restaurant after we walked a lot. We both felt quite happy and confident to see some men who were Turkish like us. We told them our situation and they burst into laugh. After we drank some coffee there, we set off for dormitory with a man who was the head of the restaurant. It was both funny and terrible journey for us.


 

  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder