4 Mart 2012 Pazar

OUTLINE 1


  • Choose a particular person that you admire. Write the reasons of admiring her/him.
INTRODUCTION:
Thesis: I definitely say that Rahşan Tan, who is a well-educated, knowledgeable and reliable teacher, is the one who I admire most in my life.

BODY PARAGRAPH 1: 

Opening Sentence: To begin with, Rahşan Tan is one of the most well-educated people I have ever known so far.
Detail 1: That is, she is a very sophisticated person who graduated from Bosphorus University.
Detail 2: She has a unique teaching style.
Detail 3: Besides English, she is good at history, literature and mathematics.

BODY PARAGRAPH 2:

Transition/Opening Sentence: Furthermore, Rahşan Tan is eager to learn new information.
Detail 1: She likes reading informative books and magazines.
Detail 2: She goes to museums and gains various information.
Detail 3: She visits different countries to learn about their history.

BODY PARAGRAPH 3:
Transition/Opening Sentence: In addition to being eager to learn, Rahşan Tan is a reliable person.
Detail 1: I can trust and confide in her without any hesitation.
Detail 2: Whenever I face a critical problem, she consoles me and gives me a beneficial advice which leads me the right way.
Detail 3: As a consequence, I find reasonable solutions to my problems easily thanks to her.
CONCLUSION: 
Reconfirmed Thesis: Besides being a well-educated and knowledgeable teacher, Rahşan Tan is a reliable person.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder